Coconut Matcha is made from coconut and the famous Japanese Matcha. Matcha is known for its many health benefits. Coconut is the world's most popular superfood, which has many health benefits. When Coconut and Japanese Matcha are combined, their benefits to health are unmatchable.
MADE IN U.S.A
U.S AND FOREIGN PATENTS PENDING
CANE SUGAR, COCONUT, MATCHA TEA, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED (CASSAVA ROOT ORIGIN), SODIUM CASEINATE (MILK PROTEIN), TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE.
CONTAINS: COCONUT, MILK
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CUP
For Iced Coconut Matcha:
- Add 3 tbsp (about 27 g) of Coconut Matcha Tea into a cup or mug
- Add 3 oz of HOT water and stir thoroughly until completely mixed
- Add 2 tbsp (about 1 oz) of milk and 1 cup (about 110g) of ice, mix well and enjoy!
For Hot Coconut Matcha:
- Add 3 tbsp (about 27 g) of Coconut Cocoa Cinnamon into a cup or mug
- Add 5 oz of HOT water and stir thoroughly until completely mixed
- Add 2 tbsp (about 1 oz) of milk, mix well and enjoy!
Coconut Matcha can also be used to make ice cream, sauce, creamer, cookies, cake, etc. There's no limit to what you can make with Coconut Matcha besides your imagination! Read more recipes incorporating unique Coconut Matcha!
NOTE: POSSIBLE PRODUCT CLUMPING CAN OCCUR DUE TO HARDENING OF COCONUT OIL AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT, ANY HARD CLUMPS ARE EASILY DISSOLVED IN HOT WATER. STORE IN A COOL, DRY AREA, AND COVER AFTER USE.