CACAFE'S COCONUT MOCHA FEATURES:
Coconut Mocha is made from Coconut, Dutch Cocoa and Colombian coffee. Coconut, Cocoa, and Colombian Coffee are the world’s most popular superfood, which have many health benefits. When Coconut, Cocoa, and Coffee are combined, their benefits to health are unmatchable.
COCONUT, CANE SUGAR, DUTCH COCOA, COLOMBIAN COFFEE, MALTODEXTRIN, STARCH
U.S. AND FOREIGN PATENTS PENDING
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CUP
For Hot Coconut Mocha:
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons (30g) of CAcafe coconut mocha into a cup or mug.
- Add 6 ounces of hot water.
- Stir thoroughly and enjoy.
For Iced Coconut Mocha:
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons (30g) of CACafe coconut Mocha into a cup or mug
- Add 2 ounces of HOT water and stir thoroughly until completely mixed
- Add 1 cup (110g) of ice, mix well and enjoy!
*FOR BEST TASTE, DON'T ADD TOO MUCH WATER.
Coconut Mocha can also be used to make ice cream, sauce, creamer, cookies, cake, etc. There's no limit to what you can make with Coconut Mocha besides your imagination! Read more recipes incorporating our unique Coconut Mocha !
Note: Possible product caking can occur due to hardening of coconut oil at room temperature. The dark granules are freeze dried coffee. These do not change the quality of the product; Any hard clumps or granules are easily dissolved in hot water.