Coconut Matcha Bowl Recipe
Coconut Matcha Bowl Recipe Video
What is Matcha?
Matcha is the fine powder made from grinding whole green tea leaves. Matcha is hailed as a superfood because different from green tea that is made from soaking the dried tea leaves in water, with Matcha you are drinking the entire leaf.
NewNew Foods Matcha is derived from Japan. In Japan before each harvest the matcha green tea leaves are shaded from the sun which causes an increase in chlorophyll levels, slows down growth, and boosts the production of amino acids, especially L-Theanine. The amino acid L-Theanine is the flavor you taste in Matcha.
What are the Health Benefits of Matcha?
It has powerful antioxidants
Antioxidants are naturally occurring chemical compounds that prevent aging and chronic diseases. Antioxidants equip your body to fight against infections and disease.
Matcha has 1000 times more antioxidants as any other superfood. It has 100X more antioxidants than spinach and 6 times more antioxidants than Gojiberries.
It can helps with weight loss
- It boosts your metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Can help lower cholesterol and blood sugar
The above information details the health benefits of the fruit specifically.
See the nutritional label for the nutritional facts of our products.
NewNew Foods Coconut Matcha is made with:
Real coconuts and premium Japanese Matcha green tea.
No artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no preservatives
Don’t need to add additional milk, coconut flavor or sweeteners
Trans Fat Free
Eco-Friendly USA made packaging
Coconut Matcha Bowl
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, American
Category: Breakfast, Snack
Servings: 1 bowl
Keywords: Breakfast bowl, smoothie bowl, matcha bowl, green tea bowl
· 2 frozen bananas
· ¼ cup frozen pineapples (about 100g)
· ¼ cup of spinach (You can substitute with any vegetable of your choice)
· 4 Tbsps of NewNew Foods Coconut Matcha powder (about 30g)
· 1 Tbsp drinking water
· fresh raspberries
· 1 fresh banana
1. In a blender, add the frozen bananas, frozen pineapple, spinach, Coconut Matcha powder, and drinking water.
2. Put the blender on puree and blend until smooth. The consistency should be thick and smooth. (You may need to stop and restart the blender to stir or add 1 additional Tbsp of drinking water.)
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
4. Add the toppings to the bowl. Add the raspberries, fresh banana (sliced) and flaxseed. (You can add any of your favorite toppings such as chia seeds, nuts, and other fruit.)
Serve and enjoy!
Note: For best results, don’t add too much water.
Order your Coconut Matcha Today!